- The Website. The site served at feedbackrocket.io. The Website offers information about The Service as well as user registration and account management.
- The Service. The actual service offered by us; independent from The Website, allowing user feedback to be submitted on customer websites.
Your commitment to us
- You may not use the The Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from The Website.
- You must not create accounts with The Website or The Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of The Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Our commitment to you
Service Availability Objective
We shall use reasonable endeavours to make The Service available for use through the World Wide Web 99.9% of the time, as measured on a monthly basis by the number of total minutes in the given calendar month except during Scheduled Maintenance and Force Majeure.
- “Scheduled Maintenance” is defined as any period of maintenance performed during The Website’s standard maintenance windows and any other maintenance for which we provide advance notice. We may perform maintenance on some or all services in order to upgrade hardware or software that operates or supports The Service or The Website, implement security measures, or address any other issues it deems appropriate for the continued operation of the Service.
- “Force Majeure” is defined as acts of God, terrorism, labor action, fire, flood, earthquake, governmental acts, orders or restrictions, denial of service attacks, and other malicious conduct, utility failures, or any other cause of service unavailability that was beyond our reasonable control.
Service Availability Warranty
- In the event the Service Availability Objective was not met in the given month, then for each day in such month that the duration of the Service unavailability event exceeds four (4) continuous hours, you are entitled to receive a one (1) day credit, subject to the requirements of the Refund Request Procedure, applied to your Account at the conclusion of the then-current Service subscription term.
- For the purposes of calculating the Service Availability Objective, we will only consider the Service “unavailable” if you contacted us via e-mail (email@example.com) within three (3) business days of the Service unavailability event.
- To obtain a credit for our failure to meet the Service Availability Objective, you must request such credit in writing no later than the calendar month following the month of the Service unavailability event giving rise to your credit request.
- In the event of a conflict between the data in your records and our records, the data in our records will prevail.
- The Service credit offered in this Section shall be your sole and exclusive remedy for any failure of the Service or any failure of us to meet the Service Availability Objective. Any unused Service credits shall expire upon termination of the Service or your subscription plan agreement.
Refund Request Procedure
To report a Service unavailability event, outage or other problem email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your message should include a description of the issue, the date and period of the outage or unavailability.
Users deemed to hold multiple accounts for the purpose of circumventing usage quota restrictions (such as, but not limited to, limited feedback submissions) will have their accounts suspended without warning.
Conversely, an account may only be used by one person; that is, a single account may not be shared by multiple people.
Cancelling your subscription
Subscriptions to any paid plan can be cancelled at any time via our payment provider, Stripe.
Please contact us if you would like to delete your account. Once deleted an account cannot be restored. Please note that accounts cancelled from a free plan will not be allowed to re-register within 30 days to prevent abuse.
Illegal or inappropriate content